Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How to renew broadband contract?

anap501
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I don't have mobile from Vodafone, just home broadband. My contract is due to expire in less than 1 month and I want to renew/see what options are available for renewal.

I have tried calling customer support. Someone picks up almost immediately, ask me why I am calling, I tell them then they say "hold for a moment" and that's the end of that. I usually hang up after 25+ mins

I have tried the webchat. After the initial robot, I click on the "talk to an adviser" link, it shows 3 dots as if it's loading and that's the end of that. Usually it closes on its own after 1 h

I have tried renewing from my online account. No matter what I do it doesn't show any options, it just tells me to call.

I understand a lot of people are trying to get in touch but it shouldn't be this hard! I don't know what else to try - any advice?

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @anap501 

From Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs  call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week.

And from I-want-to-upgrade-my-Home-Broadband.  “ To upgrade your Home Broadband and find out about the packages available to you in your area, chat to us online.

If you’d like to upgrade to Vodafone Pro, chat to us online, or give us a call. ”

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @anap501 

If you have set up an online account you will be able to renew the contract and make any changes from there, at least this saves waiting in a queue for Vodafone to answer or for a web chat available advisor.  When you change your broadband it will go through as a renewal and you will be able to see any changes on the account.

The Social Team are also there for help and support and they can be contacted here: Contact Us 

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Personally the first thing I would do would be to visit a comparison site to see what is available to you locally. I like to use the MSE site. https://broadband.moneysavingexpert.com/ You then know what is being offered, 

Then check your account Upgrade or change plan (vodafone.co.uk) To see if you can do it there.

Also Broadband Deals – Best Fibre Home Broadband | Vodafone UK has a link at the top saying "Existing customer?