main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

I have never had such a terrible customer experience

SOLVED
View solved solution
3: Seeker

Me and my partner both tried signing up for a 18 month broadband contract after receiving an invite by post. Imagine being invited to a party and then get told to leave at the door.. Well that just happened - both of us got rejected due to credit checks on signup.

I just left an 18 month contract with BT and never had any issues signing up for anything else.

Then the customer support hell starts:

Contacted CS on live chat and got told to call a number that is only for Vodafone customers after explicitly telling them I am not a customer.

Contacted CS again and was moved to a different team 3 TIMES. Got told to call Experian and was told they cannot tell me the reason for the credit fail unless I sign up and pay.

Words cannot express how disastrous this signup experience was.

Vodafone - never again.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
4: Newbie

ha ha see my other post, you may need to phone VF one last time after the line has gone over or they KEEP BILLING you forever ! Please check

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @jasoncosta, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with us. You can find more information about why your application was potentially unsuccessful here. Any further questions, please let me know 😊

View more options
Highlighted

well in my experience their phone support is not a lot better if you are a paying customer. try plusnet, you can pay line rental in advance so I doub't they even need a credit check.

View more options
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Signed up for plusnet, no credit-check and instalation next week :Winking_smiley:

View more options
Highlighted

ha ha see my other post, you may need to phone VF one last time after the line has gone over or they KEEP BILLING you forever ! Please check

View solution in original position

View more options