Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Instagram, Twitter and WhatsApp images not loading

no_name101
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
We have just installed Vodafone Broadband but now Instagram and WhatsApp images are not loading on the apps on my phone. It shows them as a blurred image and on WhatsApp it has a message saying 'Couldn't download image. Try again. If problem persists try turning off Wifi, etc' On the twitter app on my phone it says 'Tweets aren't loading right now'. Also various other web pages on my laptop are not loading either. It will say something like 'Safari can't open the page because Safari couldn't establish a secure connection'. It's the same on any browser though. Really frustrating. I hope someone can help please! Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @no_name101 

It sounds like you may not have completed your set up and still have content controls in place preventing you from accessing underage sites.  Please see below how to complete the set up and remove content controls.

Vodafone Broadband set up

How do I change my age restricted content? 

As far as your phone is concerned, providing content control is turned off on your mobile account, you should be able to access WhatsApp, Twitter etc over mobile data.

If you still need help follow this link to speak to the Broadband Team direct: Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's 

Edited to add. If you have not already installed the broadband application to your phone this needs to be set up to manage your account settings from your phone. 

Thanks I'lll look into changing that. By the way the sites I was talking about not having access were not age related sites. I was talking about sites like Pinterest and also forums like Digital Spy and Many Saving Expert, so nothing that would possibly need to be blocked.