main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Installation payment

Highlighted
1: Seeker

So I recently payed an installation cost of £60 for installation on the 17th of May, now, this payment sat in my bank for a little while and having checked my account today I have far more money in there than I should have and there's absolutely zero trace of Vodafone taking my money or giving it back. So I can only believe that for some reason the payment request was cancelled? I can't find diddly squat on my Vodafone account about a pending order or the sort either so can anyone advise me on what to do? I can't really call up, there is no email option and frankly the webchat appears useless. 

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
17: Community Champion

Is your available balance the same as what's in your account @KAIKAMA  ?

i.e. it's not been gated off by your bank pending Vodafone collecting it ?

Vodafone can be contacted via the avenues in contact-us and via the Social Media Teams via Vodafone Facebook and Vodafone Twitter.

They have account access and can check the status of your order etc.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @KAIKAMA 

The only department that will be able to answer this question for you is the Broadband Team, if you are unable to call there is the live chat option here: Broadband and Home Phone FAQ's

The £60.00 installation charge will only apply if Vodafone need to install a new line, if there is an existing connection Vodafone are able to use the charge will be refunded.

View more options

Hey @KAIKAMA, one of our team will be happy to double check on your order and this payment that you made. 

Please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK as @BandOfBrothers advised.

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker.

View more options