main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Looking for Gigafast Install photos

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I'm due to get Vodafone Gigafast 500 installed at my home on the 7th of may, and I'd like to be as prepared as possible for the install.

Does anyone here have any pictures of a completed install?

Looking for both whats fitted to the outside of the wall and how it's presented on the inside. I'm in a rented house so want to make sure the impact is as minimal as possible. Landlord is fine with the install but want to make sure I'm not leaving them with a horrible mess.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
6: Helper

Hi Connor,

I will take pictures of the kit that was installed outside my home and inside when I get home. I will post them on here later this evening for you.

The mess made in my home was minimal in my case and the installer cleaned up any mess made by drilling through into my living room from my outside wall to mount the Cityfibre box.

View more options
6: Helper

Here are pictures as requested.

Outside 20190325_170716.jpg

Inside 20190302_185014.jpg

View more options