Ask

Solution

Loss of speed

Hoddsy
2: Seeker

Hi. 

Had VF fibre for about 8 months now. 

It started off great, good speeds.  But now the last 3-4 weeks it has gone completely down hill. 

As of tonight (8pm) my download speed is 0.07mbs. Can’t load web pages, let alone stream Netflix. 

I really hope my only option isn’t to change provider. 

Can a mod point me to how to contact the broadband team.  

17 REPLIES 17

R1KSU
4: Newbie

Your not alone, Broadband servise is getting worse  

Incognito1959

The speed is terrible - less than 3mpbs for fibre is a joke. I am getting much grief from my wife for switching from BT. 🤬

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Hoddsy@Incognito1959 and @R1KSU. Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I'm disappointed to hear you're experiencing loss of speed with your broadband.

I'd like to take a look into this with you all, please see the private message that i've to you all individually on how you can contact our team directly.

I called the customer care team on 191 the other day, still waiting for an email from tech2. 

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

@R1KSU Please continue to keep us updated and let us know what the Tech2 team advise once they've been in touch.

Have you completed the form we sent out via private message too? We can always chase this up for you if so 🙂

Yes I did fill it in, tech2 havnt got back to me, didn't expect them can you chase it, I sent 4 screenshot. On my email  not the wife's. 

Richard mquarrie in tech2 sent the wife an email asking for screenshot if you can chase him? 

TJ

@R1KSU When you completed the form in the private message we'll have sent you out a reference number, it'll look something like this [#1234567].

Please provide us with this and we'll be happy to check on your queries status with our Broadband team. 

Done that, sorry I work shifts and been busy at work