cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Mobile broadband dongle over 18 content?

stethepea1
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

So we got the mobile broadband (dongle) yesterday, we've logged into the app & removed the age-restricted content bar. I called to confirm it, they said it was removed & should be able to go on now (24hr) at latest. Now 24 hours have passed & still not being able to go onto 18+ content.

I know how to do it as I've done it on my phone that's on vodafone too, but this broadband thing doesn't work, am I missing something or? So confused & don't want to keep calling to get the same thing.

I've removed it, restarted the dongle, even taken the battery out to make sure it was fully off. I left it off for hours & nothing. I'm not sure what to do anymore.

Thanks for any replies!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @stethepea1 

Follow this link for direct help and support from the Social Media Team:  Contact Us .

There may be something hidden at account level with the content control restriction that needs to be removed.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

AnnS

Hi @stethepea1 

Follow this link for direct help and support from the Social Media Team:  Contact Us .

There may be something hidden at account level with the content control restriction that needs to be removed.