main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Moving Fibre Cable to ONT

mkinross
2: Seeker

We have recently upgraded to Superfast 2 broadband.  BT Openreach came out and installed a fibre cable into the house but ran the new fibre cable through the front door frame.  We have ordered a new front door recently and the joiner has said that BT need to come and disconnect the cable so they can fit the new door.

It was unfortunate I didn't realise that when the engineer was fitting it.

However I assume BT (or VF) will charge to do this.  Do anyone know how much they charge to do it?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Evie

Hey there @mkinross - I'd be unable to confirm is there would be a charge for this and if yes, how much that would be. I'd advise contacting us on social media with your landline/account number so that we can get in touch with the engineers and see if they can advise further on this.

Make sure to include a link back to this forum thread so you don't have to repeat yourself.

View more options