main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Moving home

2: Seeker

I've spoke to a gent overr the phone today, I've had to cancel my broadband, he said for my new address vodafone do not supply as my address isn't on the system and that another address was showing under that post code which didn't include the house name. However, I've tripple checked and there's no other number on my street other than the house named ones. I've checked this against royal mail which confirmed their isn't any other properties on my street which contain my house number without the house name. The gent told me as the address didn't match it can't be moved over to the new property?

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @CWHITE88 - we'd need to access your account to double check these details. 

So one of our team can take a closer look into this for you, please get in touch via Facebook, or contact us on Twitter. You can find more information on doing this here. Please provide a link to this thread, along with your username too; so you won't have to explain yourself again 👍

View more options