main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

New Customer Offers

2: Seeker

I have been a Vodafone customer for 20+ years and was a user of the original broadband before they sold it off to Plusnet. Since Vodafone launched the latest superfast broadband, I have been unable to get it due to the lack of investment in the rural infrastructure where I live.

Around two months ago I discovered I was going to have to unexpectedly move home and I am now due to move into another property at the end of November. When I had a look 6-8 weeks ago I found out that at my new address I would be able to get Vodafone Broadband Superfast 2 and not only that, but Vodafone were doing it for the same price as Superfast 1 and with my existing customer discount this would make it only £19 a month, Brilliant! on top of that, Vodafone would give me an Amazon Echo completely free of charge, only problem was I didn't have a date for moving into the new property yet. Now I have a moving date and I phone up to arrange my connection only to be told the cost has gone up to £24 a month and you can't have an Echo!!!

Got to love that level of reward for customer loyalty!!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
6: Helper

If an offer is a limited time only deal then it is what it is, its nothing to do with loyalty. If you dont sign up within the  timescale then i don't know what you expect. All companies do offers and promotions from time to time and they dont wait for the customer to be ready i'm afraid.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Yeah yeah and the old adage of "ours are half price when we don't have any", doesn't make it any better when you weren't ABLE to take up the offer 

View more options