main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

New router, no Internet.

2: Seeker

Hello, my first time posting here. 

I have been a member of Vodafone for many years, I have recently upgraded my mobile and home Internet, along with this, I have been sent the new Vodafone hub. 

The light are on and everything seems to be working, however when I connect to it with a device, like my ps4, the Internet connection fails on its test, previously I had to use the 8.8.8.8 DNS setting for it to work, but not even that seems to be doing any good. I tried to talk online to technical broadband team but it says they're unavailable and to write on here, could anyone please help me?

Many thanks. 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @Richy_, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your new router. It could be that it's not configured correctly. The quickest way to check this would usually be via Live Chat, so I'm sorry you had issues getting through. 

You can also give our Broadband team a call on 191 - or one of our team will be happy to take a look into this via our social channels. You can find more information on doing this here.

View more options