main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

New router

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hello I received a new router THG 3000.

I note people have also received THG3000 g.

What is the difference between the two and why there are two versions one with g and other without.

Thanks

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Hifiboy, I only knew we provided the THG 3000G not the THG 3000. Has your service gone live and your able to use your Broadband as normal? If not, I'd like to take a closer look into this with you. Please message our team on Facebook or Twitter at Vodafone UK or @VodafoneUK. Thanks

View more options
10: Established

Has the original VF router been discontinued now?  If so, not before time and can I have a new one as I near my contract renewal date? 

View more options

As we'll need access to your account to look into this and order a replacement router is needed @HappyNomad, please drop us a messsage including your full name, account number, postcode and a link to this post to us via Facebook or Twitter and one of our dedicated advisers will be in touch.

View more options
10: Established

Hi Mark...

Thanks for getting back - I was really just chancing my arm for a new style router which appears to be far more capable and reliable than the older model.  There is nothing actually wrong with my existing router outside of its known shortcomings. It is doing what it does so nothing to look into really.  If it takes an unfixable fault to get a new one then I don't qualify right now 

In terms of changing my phone/broadband provider, I have been out of contract for quite a while now but I'm still here.  In all fairness, after the initial problems, it all settled dow and hasn't been too bad.   A new router won't shape my decision to stay or change.  The fact that new subscribers to VF Broadband get a better price than I am currently paying for Superfast  (and a free Echo?) may though.

Thanks anyway.

View more options