main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Paying for internet for 1 year and its unusable drop outs multiple times a day "PPPoE PADI sent"

Highlighted
3: Seeker

So since the first week of swapping providers to Vodafone i have had dropouts multiple times a day every single day it happens and the event log is always the same *see pic below* now everytime i contact the online team they go through the same process we're checking your line and doing some tests,  then proceed to tell me there is no problem and that its my WIFI and its my fault so then i proceed to tell them nope my pc and consoles are all wired to the ethernet and only my phone is on wifi. and that any time the internet drops my connection to the router doesnt be it WIFI or ethernet its just the internet drops. So then they say they have to escalate it to tech 2 team and then nothing and then i have to start the some process from the start again because they don't seem to be able to see what's gone on previous aka they don't care and just want our money. So then i tried the route of calling on the phone they say there is a problem with the line and that an engineer will go to the exchange and give me a call when he is there to tell me if its fixed or if he needs to come into my home to check further that was months ago and i'm still waiting and when you contact them online about it they don't acknowledge what you say they just start the process of checking your line again.  Tried again today and the because they can see i have been contacting them over and over again they escalated it to the tech 2 team again and offered me a £12 credit to say sorry. WHAT A JOKE DO NOT BUY VODAFONE BROADBAND!.Capture.PNG

View more options

Attachments

7 REPLIES 7
14: Advanced member
View more options

@DanielSummer That's not the experience we'd want you to go through. We'd like to look in to what's been happening in your account. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch. Joe

View more options

So i put a complaint in and said i would receive a call or email back within 48hrs and guess what still waiting looks like i will have to seek legal action as you dont fix the problem and then dont reply when complaints made. I will be telling everyone to avoid vodafone broadband.

View more options

Just ring the complaint team up and tell them you not receive a a email . They normaly will then read the complaint and check the facts to see if they can deal with the issues or ask you if you want to escalation on 

View more options

@DanielSummer Did you send us your details by following the steps on the Private Message that was sent to you?

View more options
View more options

So after a couple more weeks they kept trying to blame me for the issue, but then let me out of my contract early free of charge only to get a Charge on my bill for early termination fee of £57.56. complete joke of a company and now ive spent 3 days trying to contact them online chat but funny as the agents are always busy now.

I also have a Mobile with them also and as it is all charged as one bill and i see no other option then to cancel my direct debit until you remove the charge from my  account and i have saved the transcript of previous online chat stating there will be no charge for leaving.

Please if anyone reads this that are looking to swap to Vodafone Broadband please dont do it.

View more options