Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please Let Me Cancel!

CancelMe
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I tried to move providers last February but there was a problem with my landline apparently, so I needed a new one. Long story short I ended up with 2 broadbands.

I cancelled with yourselves a couple of months later  after realising what had happened, you even gave me a refund, but you continue to send me bills.

I managed to get hold of someone through Tobi and confirmed I had cancelled. They confirmed it was cancelled and that I shouldn’t hear anymore.  Another couple of months later the bills came through with the threats from Themis.

I’ve spent over 5 hours on hold and calls (and I’m not a Vodafone Mobile customer so it’s cost me ALOT of money) and I refuse to spend anymore money on your customer call helpline.

There’s no email address, you haven’t replied to my hand written letter.. what can I do to stop you sending me bills?!?!

8 REPLIES 8

Jayach
16: Advanced member

You can call Vodafone free on 08080 034 515, if they can't help they should be able to pass you to the correct department (or maybe not, it is Vodafone)

Also you could try going via Resolver

https://www.resolver.co.uk/companies/vodafone-complaints/contact-details

Thank you. I’ll give that a go tomorrow.

The 0333 number I’ve been ringing from my mobile is 33p a

minute...! I’ve spent a fortune so far.

Jayach

03 numbers are included in any inclusive minutes you may have. If you are on pay as you go there are some really good 1 month Sim only deals at the moment, such as Lebara unlimited texts and minutes and 3GB data for £5.00 a month. Plus first 4 moths half price if you go through MSE.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cheap-mobile-finder/sim-only/

gipjon

if you have broadband then you must have a phone line and if you have a phone line then why not use the house phone and ring the free number that jayach put above 

Jayach

@gipjon wrote:

if you have broadband then you must have a phone line and if you have a phone line then why not use the house phone and ring the free number that jayach put above 

Free phone numbers are free on landline and mobile.

Hey,

Although I cannot directly help with the matter but I do totally sympathise with this situation you are stuck within.

I myself if not using the service and said line is disconnected return all hardware issued to myself, pay no further monies towards the firm and totally disregard any further correspondence sent to me.

If any persons appear at my doorstep I would deny all involvement or acknowledge any liability in the matter because I'd see it as resolved while said further emotional threats are nothing more then a waste of my time while being a misuse of company funds sending satire through my letterbox and to the point of harrassment.

You may well be able to obtain a refund for costs incurred but I highly doubt that going very far.

I'm very sorry to hear of a complaint like this while further down the line I can see the business passing this off as a simple computing or accounting error with fluttered lip service mentioning this wont happen again leaving you footing the bill for time served and call costs.

Hope this is resolved promptly by being highlighted online within this forum.

Kind regards.

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@CancelMe 

You could contact the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Twitter or Facebook and they'll help you.

They can't from here as account access isn't available via this forum.

Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries. 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

clint_flick
12: Established
12: Established

Hi

I had cause or occasion to contact TALKTALK, and asked for "THE RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN".

https://gdpr.eu/right-to-be-forgotten/

I believe GDPR is still active in the UK.

They had an account in my name with the wrong phone number and address I believe.  Also listing a router and it's monthly usage, which as I never had any hardware from TT was wrong, let alone it had the latest firmware.

I expect something that complicated will be beyond VF, but desperate times need desperate measures.