Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pro superfast 2 includes entertainment?

limashaheen
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

my home broadband plan is pro superfast 2 and when I go to the plan details it says I have youtube premium, prime video, and Spotify and I was wondering how it works and if I do have it in my plan how do I activate it.

thank you,

shaheen 

5 REPLIES 5

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @limashaheen 👋 Thank you very much for reaching out to us. However, as far as we're aware the entertainment packs are only available on specific Pay Monthly mobile plans. If you're on the Pro Superfast 2 service, you can find what offers are available with this service here
If you'd like to discuss the account further with a member of staff, you can also reach out to our dedicated team by calling 08080 034 515 from any UK mobile or landline 👍

Jayach
16: Advanced member

This has been asked before, and the poster was assured he was entitled to his choice of the 3 premium services.

See the thread here: Can I sell the included Apple TV box? - Community home (vodafone.co.uk), and it is asked towards the end. Do let us know how you get on.

I contacted Vodafone broadband assistance and they told me its included for pro xtra only but I don't understand why its still being shown on my plan 

Jayach

I agree, if it's shown on your plan you should be entitled to it.

I think I would raise a complaint, just to see what they say.

Complaints Code of Practice | Vodafone

As they say on that page, "your feedback help us put things right, but it’ll ensure we continue to improve for other customers too."

Okay, thank you very much