Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem with app - all tiles greyed out

Tomwiggins01
2: Seeker

I had to pair my phone to the router again today after resetting my phone, only way I could do it was to factory reset the WiFi hub. 

All connected and paired, but on the app, all tiles are greyed out, if I refresh it it comes up with a 'router communication error' 

Also I've never had the sync speed tile for some reason. 

Anyone had either of these before and know why and how to sort it? 

Thanks 

9 REPLIES 9

Tomwiggins01

Does anyone from Vodafone actually monitor these forums? 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Apologies for the delay in our response @Tomwiggins01 - as you can imagine, we're extremely busy at the moment. I've not personally come a cross this before. Have you tried to delete the app then reinstall it or look for a software update? 

Yes I've reinstalled it several times, restet the router to factory settings multiple times too, just can't understand why it's happening

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

That's a little odd @Tomwiggins01, is your device fully updated also? It's also worth going on the settings for your apps and clearing the cache/cookies directly for that app. 

Yes it's fully updated, cleared the cache etc... Just can't understand why it's happening 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I can't understand it either @Tomwiggins01. Can you please contact our Social Media team here, so we can have a further look into this? 

Hi, I am also getting the same issue described in this conversation. My Vodafone App was working fine. Then suddenly from the last few days all the tiles are greying out and I am getting a message "router communication error". All other devices including the phone with this app connect Ok to the Vodafone fibre router. Please can you advise a solution. Thank you. 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dilipsharan Hey! We'll be happy to take a look into any issues with your Broadband app. So we can find out what may be causing this for you and get this sorted, please drop us a message on Facebook or Twitter!

Hi, Thanks for getting back. I have resolved the issue by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Regards. Dilio