main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Returning router

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Please could you provide me with postage details so I can return router myself as I have been waiting for the the return bag and I still have not received.  I would prefer to post myself.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3

@Pringle22a We'd love to look into this for you, I've sent you a private message on how to to get in touch. One of the team will be back in touch as soon as we can. Joe

View more options
2: Seeker

I am also having problems with trying to send my router back to Vodafone , I contacted customer service two weeks ago as usual after a long wait on the phone I  got through to a lady called Sara  who was very sympathetic to my request, and she assured me that I would receive my returns bag before the 12 th of April ,   and as I have been in contact with them there would be no charge to my  But still no returns bag has been sent after two weeks, I have also recorded the conversation for my own protection . Do people at Vodafone actually listen , for such a big company customer service is appalling, would appreciate a bit of clarity on this issue . Disgruntled ex customer.

View more options

I'm disappointed you've not received your returns pack @Jimmy57, I'll be happy to look into what's delayed this and make sure another's sent to you as soon as possible. As I'll need access to your account to do this, please get in touch by following the instructions in my private message.

View more options