main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Router connection issues

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi all, 

I upgraded my Vodafone router to the newest model  This was working fine until Friday 10th October when I discovered that I had no Internet or landline (fault in line). I have since got my broadband connection back up however my mobile phone and a new device I wish to connect no longer finds the router details.

After much back and forth with live chat I was told to access the router directly using 192.168.1.1. Using password "vodafone". To changessome settings. However the password does not work. Any ideas, as getting aggravated with it now? 

View more options
1 REPLY 1
16: Advanced member

The login for the THG3000 has changed ("vodafone" is for the older modem).  The web login for the THG3000 are supposed to be on a sticker on the underside of the base of the router.

See: https://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/vodafone/gigabox-windows-10/connectivity/establish-a-connection-to-...

View more options