main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Router returns address

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, having now left Vodafone broadband for two weeks and received no router returns bag, but have received an email threat for a £72 charge, card some one give me an address to return this device too please? I’m on holiday next week so don’t have time to wait for a new bag to be posted and be able to send before this charge is administered.

[Removed]

thanks

Pete

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove personal information please see Community Guidelines]

View more options
5 REPLIES

Hey @PeteK we're sorry to hear you've not had your returns bag.

So we can arrange for you to send your router back to us, I've popped you over a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

Alternatively, if you have a Twitter or Facebook account we'll be happy to pick your query up from there 😊

View more options
1: Seeker

Could you please also email myself where to return this item. It is ridiculous that so many people is asked to return an old, cheap, obsolete huawei router, worth no more than £10. It's going on for so many months and still it hasn't been resolved. I got an email asking to return it two weeks ago and still no bag in the post. If that doesn't arrive this week, I will post it to the office of Vodafone CEO with a note. I'll make sure it's signed for as well. 

View more options
3: Seeker

I'd like one as well please.

View more options

Hey @Usion, I've also sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch about returning your router.

Blair

View more options

Ive also sent you a private message on how to get in touch with us. We then be able to advise you further on this @andy_3_913.

Blair

View more options