main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Routing issue to IP

Highlighted
3: Seeker

I am unable to connect to a client’s server on IP: 84.92.66.<redacted> across ALL services VPN, HTTP, HTTPS, MySQL, etc. The server is in constant use and available through all other tested ISPs with only one other person reporting issues, and they are also with Vodafone. I am pretty certain that entire subnet (and beyond) will be affected but if someone needs the redacted part, I am happy to email it to them rather than post it on a public forum.

The problem is intermittent, with it being unavailable most of Friday and from around lunchtime today. I suspect the problem is hardware related due to its intermittent nature.

I have spoken to technical support via web chat, several times and they are very apologetic and nice but they do not understand the problem and go through the same 'script' until they admit they need to escalate it to 'tech 2' - which they assure me will be done and they will contact me back, but this never happens :-(

Edit: As I was typing this, the issue has disappeared again! However, I am pretty certain it will be back soon.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
3: Seeker

This issue is happening again right now, so I am unable to pass ANY traffic to or from IP: 84.92.66.<redacted>

View more options

@Scott-G Sorry you're having these issues, I certainly understand just how important it is to stay connected! So a member of our team can get this looked into and go through some troubleshooting steps with you, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

View more options