main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

Securenet is blocking our website in UK

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Dear Team

our website is being blocked by the Securenet, we have verified with google and there is nothing wrong and its clean.

Please can someone look into this and remove the block from our website

our website is tradenrg.co.uk

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

@makiraj Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here! The team have confirmed this has been updated as of 23 April. If there's ever anything else we can help with, please let us know.

View solution in original position

View more options
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted

Hey @makiraj I'm sure we'll be able get this sorted for you. Pop us the URL of the site being blocked and we'll raise this to the team responsible for the categorisation of sites. They'll be able to advise why this is being done and remove the block if it's incorrect.

View more options
Highlighted

HI mark

I already provided the URL in my first post , however here it is again [ www.tradenrg.co.uk ]

thank you

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks @makiraj! This has been raised to our team - we'll let you know once they come back with an update. 

View more options
Highlighted

Dear team

Please can you ask the relevant team for an update. I am unable to visit my own website and its really hurting me as I have to use VPN and I don't think my customer can do that. 

Please escalate this issue

thank you

View more options
Highlighted

We've not had an update @makiraj as of yet - I've chased this up with them again for you.

View more options
Highlighted
16: Advanced member

Simply turning off the DNS filters or changing DNS is all that's needed to view the site...

View more options
Highlighted

this is not a solution of a problem 

what about 1000s of visitor who are using secure net ? 

do you want me to call them and explain that turn off dns ?

please remove the block from our website as it has no harmful content and you have wrongly did this and it’s affecting our business 

and we are losing large amount of sales because of this unfair practice or blocking our site 

kindly escalate it and open our site access

View more options
Highlighted

@makiraj Sorry for the delay in getting back to you here! The team have confirmed this has been updated as of 23 April. If there's ever anything else we can help with, please let us know.

View solution in original position

View more options