Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Speak to a real person for complicated question

gljtj
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have retired and want to cancel my Business broadband/telephone account but wanted to stay with Vodafone as a personal customer using my same router and account number, but take out a cheaper tariff (I am out of contract)

According to your rules, I will have to wait 90 days before I can change to a cheaper tariff which seems totally unfair.

Instead if I just cancel my account and take out a personal one, how can I make sure there will be no loss of signal?

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Speak to the Broadband Team @gljtj via 0333 304191 or via the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries and they'll go through your options and explain how they can make this as seamless as possible. 

Unfortunately there is no account access via this forum.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Your best bet it to start a "chat" on the Contact Us page. Make clear that your want too close your account keep stating that your need to talk to someone. Do this during the UK working day, and you'll end up talking to someone who can help.

I totally understand that Voda are rally busy, and that Call Centers are closed and working from home with all of the complexity this brings. It may be incredibly frustrating as a customer, but I'd encourage you to be patient and appreciate how hard this probably is for the people on the other end of the chat or phone. Hope you get it sorted!