Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Still being billed for cancelled account

Sidhogg
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi all,

After only 3 weeks of being a Vodafone Broadband costumer I,ve cancelled my service and 2 month after, I'm still getting billed for it. Does anyone got the same issue?

19 REPLIES 19

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's strange @Sidhogg. We can take a look into this for you, contact us via this private message and one of the team will be in touch.

I have been sent a bill for £184.91 even though i am no longer a vodafone customer. I cancelled my broadband package within the first 30 days (28th Nov 2018), and confirmed this with the broadband team (Ryan) over the phone. Vodafone have closed my online account and i was thought to have paid my last bill via DD on the 16th December 2018. 

This new amount (06 Jan 2019) appears to be a termination fee, which i was told i would not have to pay. I am unable to think what other payment it might be.

Any help with finding out why i have been billed this amount would be appreciated.

See post below.

@bazshaw103 Hi there, that's really strange. We'd love to look in to this for you. I've sent you a private message on how to get in touch securely. Joe

Ok thanks, have done this and waiting for reply.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

That's great @bazshaw103. When you completed the form, we'll have sent you an email confirming we've got your query. Please let me know if you've received this 👍

Hi TJ,

No i haven't received it.

TJ

It doesn't sound like we've received your query @bazshaw103, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Please try completing the form again. You can always clear your cache and cookies before doing this, or try using a different browser. Give this a go and let me know if you get the confirmation email, if you don't I'll be happy to look at an alternative way for you to get in touch. 

Hi TJ,

I've re-submitted the form again 2x, to make sure it goes through. Both times it seems to have gone through okay. 

Barry