main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Streaming / IPTV Buffering Problems Sign Here!

10: Established

We need to get an idea how many people have this issue with streaming   Youtube / Netflix / Twitch in HD.

Let's get a head count of how many people have this problem - Please only add to this thread once stating you have this problem (Don't reply just so we can get a rough idea how many other customers have this Problem).

Respond with your speed test from : http://www.speedtest.net   and which services are buffering.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View more options
4 REPLIES 4
10: Established

7967029618.png

Twitch, Youtube and Netflix

View more options
4: Newbie

I wish I knew how to get a fancy video of whats happening on youtube like you have with Twitch but its basically the exact same thing on any HD channel I am watching on my IPTV streaming app on any device in the house - wired or wireless.  Buffering all the time (5 seconds or so of play then the buffering circle).

I will give you my speedtest results tonight when I get home (will edit this message).  If its anything like last night, if I use Newbury, it gives me 4mbps but if I use Newport, I get around 49Mbps which is about right (router actually reports sync at 55mbps but I am using powerline adapters so I expect a bit of loss there - will also try speedtest on a wifi device too).

Results from the past few days including one not so long ago to Newbury and then another to York like yourself :results.gif

My IPTV is whats buffering

Thanks MrMarkyUK

View more options
4: Newbie

Surely theres more than 2 of us?  Citizen Smith time everyone

Jimbo

View more options
Highlighted
14: Advanced member

it takes time for people with issues to come across new posts so yes there are more than 2 of you but we are starting to come together as a community because we are all having the same issues over and over and vodafone seams to be washing every thing under the carpet etc also the media team needs to be replaced with more qualified advisers lets all help each other please read and share this or email it to the complaints department  https://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Broadband-Home-Phone/i-have-emailed-the-complaints-team/td-p/2621027

View more options