main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Struggling to return router

1: Seeker

I have tried twice over the phone to request a bag to return my router and this has still not appeared. The time to return this is up on the 19th. Please sort this out ASAP. I am not paying a £72 charge if you fail to meet your side of the agreement.

View more options
8 REPLIES

I'm disappointed to see you've had a problem returning your unwanted router @loudwater. You can return this to your local store and we can dispose of it there. If this is inconvenient, we'll be happy to arrange for a returns pack to be sent to you. As we'll need access to your account to do this, please get in touch by following the instructions in this private message.

View more options
4: Newbie

left vf on 5th, please could you get me some way of returning router. was told it would be sent. its just sat here gathering dust. thought id got away from all this.

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @donkey1959, I'd recommend speaking to our Live Chat team here.

They'll be able to organise this for you and it should be sent out within 3-5 working days. 

View more options

link doesnt work.

View more options

@donkey1959 Apologies - you should be able to reach the dedicated Broadband team here, however if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to update us on the thread.

View more options

just had email telling me if i didnt return router within 16 days i would be chared £72. this is after 5 phone calls, 3 messages on here to modarator, 3 on-line chats all asking for returns bag . i left 5/12 and was told i would recieve bag in couple of days. still no bag. i go away for 3wks today. so wont see bag . this is typical of this company from day1 its been crap, slow speeds merry go round on the help. and nothing done. i thought i got away from this circus as i left 5.12.18 .this lot havent got a clue. SO BEWARE PEOPLE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LEAVE IT ALONE

View more options

TRIED ALL OFF THEM NO BAG

View more options

That's not great @donkey1959.

I'm really sorry for the problems you've had when trying to obtain a returns bag.

As your query is account specific we're unable to help you on the forum.

If you'd like us to look into this further, I've sent you a private message with details on how to contact us.

Blair

View more options