Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator

BellF3rgus0n
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I'm suddenly getting - The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. - on PC and Mobile. After clearing the cache of my PC it finally got through, but now all I'm getting is "something went wrong". I had actually logged out my previous account so I could register and activate my new MyVodafone account due to starting a fresh new contract and cancelling the old one just this morning. However, despite being logged out, when I clicked on the link in the email from vodafone in order to do so, it took me to my old accounts dashboard/summary and was covered with "something went wrong"... which I kinda figured. And when I typed the URL www.vodafone.co.uk/myvf/login  manually onto my mobile, I got diverted to something called bitly.com 
I'm getting confused and stressed and have no idea what to do... for all I know it might clear up after I get a night's sleep, I hope. But if not, I'm somewhat helpless.

2 REPLIES 2

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BellF3rgus0n! We don't have account access via the forum and it sounds like we'll need to check the details set up for your online account. Please pop our Social Media team a message and with a link to this thread and they'll be able to investigate your online account with you 🙂

Jayach
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

There are two possibilities here. The first and most likely is that you won't be able to access your new account until it "goes live", and possibly not even then. There have been numerous posts about being unable to access new accounts on-line recently, and some going back even further so I don't think is worth worrying about until the account is active.

The second is it may be a cookie problem so use an incognito/private tab or try a different browser.