main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Time Burglars

2: Seeker

How does Vodafone manage to keep operating?

how can treating potential customers so badly that they take a vow never to take one of their services, be good business practice?

Clearly there has been a catastrophic breakdown in the operation somewhere  or is the company been deliberately run badly?

no customer service, poor data handling processes and no systems in place to make orders.

a complete waste of my time and the companys time over the past week and the saga of trying to return a router still drags on.

why is there no mechanism in place to return a router? Can’t post and can’t return in store? Is it possible to have it colllected? Nobody knows.

admission that staff operating under customer service are not trained in that respect!

no doubt this post will get a response to send message via twitter or Facebook, but this will either get ignored or prove to be a waste of everyone’s time.

What pleasures do the CEO and other senior leaders get out of this? Strange people.

View more options
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

I have to agree it can be a slow process to await for the returns bag to come through @Roxy123 

In my opinion Vodafone should allow the return of the routers to Vodafone Highstreet Stores as they do with phones if they want them back so desperately. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
2: Seeker

My issue is the won’t send a returns bag or give me a returns address and told me to return to a store.

the store told me there is no mechanism to make router returns in store! However the store did tell me the notes on my account have repeated messages from me asking to return the router.

i await Vodafone’s next message which know doubt will be asking for£72 for non return of the router!

View more options

Hello @Roxy123! There's been a recent change to our process, apologies about this. We are now able to have a returns bag sent without any delay. So that we can do this for you, please get in touch over Live Chat, Facebook or Twitter. Thanks very much for your patience with this. Ross 

View more options