main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Unable to access router using 192.168.1.1

Fenders
3: Seeker

Ihad a replacement router sent to me last September after the previous one had died. All was well with setting up using 192.168.1.1 to access it.

I have tried over the last few days to access the router again to make a couple of settings changes but when I type in 192.168.1.1 I am denied acces and a message stating that the internet is not connected. I have connection when looking at other websites but no connection to make router changes, so I am baffled.

Internet is working fine. I just do not have access to my router.

I have checked and rechecked everything and still no joy.

Can someone advise me what I am doing wrong, please?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Colleen

@Fenders This is unusual to hear! Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies on the device you're using or tried a different browser? An alternative option would be to complete a factory reset of the router - this would reset all of your current settings and change them to default. You could then go ahead and set them all up again 😊 

View more options
Fenders
3: Seeker

Thanks for your reply.

I will give it  a go over the weekend

View more options