Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Unable to complete broadband purchase

owenc93
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have been trying to order broadband online and on the phone. When I get to checkout, or the phone order gets to booking an installation date some errors occur. Can I please get some support in establishing whether I can get vodaphone fibre at my premises. It's a 5 year old estate.

3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Something in these links may help @owenc93 

vodafone.co.uk/broadband/pro 

I-want-to-get-Home-Broadband. 

vodafone.co.uk/broadband eligibility Checker. 

One good tip is to clear your browsers history and cookies,  use another browser or another device to place the order.

Unfortunately the Vodafone Social Media Team's are not in place to sell Vodafone Home Broadband but might be able to advise.

Vodafone Social Media Team Link.  

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately it's the same result on different browsers etc. I get to the checkout and then it says "Sorry, something went wrong". Been the same all day, and weird even the person on the phone had a different error when trying to book the appointment. But Vodaphone seem confident they can supply my home.

If the social media guys can't assist, is there a better way to speak to someone at vodaphone who has the ability to look further into the issue?

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome @owenc93 

The Vodafone Social Media Team's should be able to advise.

You could try 08080408408 or 0333 3040 191

May I ask what the agent over the telephone advised you when the order wouldn't place  ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.