Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

User Interface not displaying properly.

Pedroverdi
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi 

I am on my second router from vodafone as they coud not work out why this was happening to us.   The user interface on the router when accessed via http://192.168.1.1  does not load properly.  Some of the pages load some of the time but the one I have an issue with never loads properly.  Therefore you cannot amend any wifi settings on the general settings page in basic mode or expert mode.   I can however access via the app on my ipad but that is very limited in what it can do.     Has anyone had this issue and managed to sort it?   I have attached a screenshot.

Cheers

34 REPLIES 34

? Sorry @JohnJ, but it really feels like you're not listening to what @Pedroverdi is saying. Thats the most frustrating thing with support these days - having to explain yourself over and over...

I have the exact problem - not all the web interface loads properly. The WIFI page is the most problematic. When I first got the router all pages worked, now today it comes up with gaps on the page, as if an old fashioned HTML webpage had links to button GIFs that were missing. Cleared caches, tried every browser, restarted etc.

This can't be due to having the password wrong, you either log in or you don't surely?.

TJ
Community Manager (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with your router interface @Simonw1. We'll be more than happy to check if there's any possible updates available for you, that could fix this issue.

So we can forward your query on to our Broadband team, I've popped you a private message over for you to get in touch with us directly.

exact same problem and tried every browser including iPhone and cleared cache and reset router.

Has anyone resolved this yet?

Adam
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@mayfairw1 Are you able to load other pages on your current internet? 

Everything works fine in every browser except the Connect Web page via 192.168.1.1

Tried every hard and soft reset and cleared the cache and cookies etc 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm really sorry to hear this @mayfairw1. I'd like to take a look into this with you. Please see the private message I've sent you on how to contact our team directly.

Dane, many thanks for follow up. Sorry to be such a klutz but how do I access Private Messages from you? I clicked on the underlined link but got into a loop

TJ

Not to worry @Ab9758, did you manage to access the private message?

If you click on the link provided it should take you through to your private messages; from there click on 'Please click here to view full message'. This will open the message, once inside there's a hyperlink that looks like this - here. Please complete the online form and this will come directly to us 😊

Please let us know if you're still having any problems, we'll be happy to assist you further.

TJ - thanks for follow up but still no Private Message other than from Dane saying the issue is account specfic (???????) and that i should use 191. Think this may be a misread of my post as the problem appears to be fairly widespread. Alan 

Pdf of screenshot attached

Yes, I've cleared cache/history/checked firewall/disabled all adbockers etc etc

TJ

If you've tried to contact us via private message @mayfairw1, you'll have received an automated reply; so I'm sorry for any confusion this has caused.

I've popped you a private message over for you to get in touch with us again. Please follow the steps above and let us know how you get on.

Pop back to us if you're having issues and we'll be happy to help you further.