main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone App bug on iOS

Highlighted
4: Newbie

Both my iPad and iPhone are suggesting I update my Vodadone (Broadband) app - and I have the previous version installed. The update is stuck in a loop saying only users of the previous version can buy a discounted version, and offers to let me buy at full price. However, even clicking "Buy" just redisplays the same dialogue offer to buy ad infinitum. Bug?

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Oh no @IanWaring, this doesn't sound good! I'd love the opportunity to get this looked into for you and help you the best that I can. Please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username 🙂 If possible, please provide a screenshot of the error message you're facing and this will help with our investigation.

View more options
4: Newbie

Fixed - it's an Apple iOS bug and not limited to the Vodafone Broadband app (happened to me for PayPal, other users many other apps). You just have to delete the app and install afresh. Hopefully fixed by the next release after 12.4 on both iPhone and iPad.

View more options