main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone Broadband Price Increase?

Highlighted
16: Advanced member

So, I'm coming to the end of my contract on Tuesday!  Now I've been expecting and looking out for the email detailing the price rise that's coming, so I can figure out what to do!  As of yet though I've had no Vodafone price rise info in my email!

Just wondering if EVERYBODY has actually had the info through yet?

*There are some local complications regards the lack of ports on the local cabinet, meaning that switching could be a little awkward. The last 30%+ on the estate have had to make do with 2Mbps ADSL on an estate that was supposed to have FTTP, but at best has dodgy VDSL2.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
17: Community Champion

Best advice I can think of is to speak with the teams direct @KeithAlger 

"Account help

Live Chat to our Broadband and Home Phone support here or call 08080 034 515  (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) with lines open between 8am and 11pm, seven days a week. "

》 Broadband-and-Home-Phone-FAQs. 

You might be able to broker a deal to renew !

Some outside linked news via moneysavingexpert.com/news/2019/10/vodafone-to-hike-broadband-bills-and-some-call-costs 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options