main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone Connect Broadband Router as VPN client

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I would like to set up the router as a VPN client for a VPN service that I use.

The event logs show it connecting to a new WAN connection (ppp200) but traffic continues to be routed over the original connection. My external IPv4 address remains as the Vodafone allocated IP.

I have set up the credentials as far as I know, although Remote Subnet IP address and Remote Subnet mask are not details that I have. I expect that the VPN provider is expecting DHCP?

I understand from other forum posts that some personal details are required so if an expert could send me a PM to progress this issue that would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

View more options
1 REPLY 1
2: Seeker

I'd like to set up vpn on my router. I've tried live support twice and will not be using again, please just send me precise instructions and the details I need to enter into the vpn settings on the router config menu.

Thanks

View more options