Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone Hub Port Mapping Issue

Taricone
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

My brother and I both have an xbox one and we have been attempting to play call of duty warzone at the same time, however, we've noticed that only one of us is able to connect to the online services at a time. Reading online I saw that this might have to do with both devices using the same ports and this causing issues (despite upnp being enabled on the Vodafone WiFi Hub). Anyways, I saw online that Port Mapping might help solve the issue, however, when I attempt to port map for my xbox and "apply" the mapping I receive an error saying "Your changes have not been updated". In fact, I noticed this error if I try to change pretty much any setting for my hub. Has anyone had experience with any of these issues and know how to address them?

Hub Model: THG3000

Attached screenshot.

3 REPLIES 3

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Taricone, apologies for this. What happens when you connect one Xbox via the ethernet cable and use the other wirelessly? 

The same issue persists. Occasionally we are

both able to connect and play simultaneously but usually whoever attempts to connect second is unable to play. 

DaneB
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @Taricone, thanks for getting back to me. Have a look at this thread here as there may be the solution you're looking for.