main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone Wi-Fi Hub & 4G

Highlighted
4: Newbie

I have the new wi-fi hub from Vodafone. I noticed in the settings that there's a section for Mobile connection. Does anyone know how this works? Does the router accept a sim card as I can't find any slots for one. 

If anyone knows what its for & how to use it, I'd be much appreciated.

Thanks

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Hey @VsUK1981, thanks for getting in touch. There's no option for inserting a SIM into the Vodafone VOX 3 router; have you seen the Mobile connection option in the router settings page? 

View more options
4: Newbie

Hi, yeah it was why I was curious because under settings & support, under Status, there's DSL status, Fibre status & then Mobile status. Now i'm on the top package for DSL upto 79mbps. There's no fibre connection & no mobile connection. I was just curious because why have that settings page when there's no facility for it. Unless you connect your phone via USB to the router which broadcasts 4g over the routers wifi.

View more options