main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone broadband app

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI all this issue has been going on for some time. I have updated/deleted/reinstalled etc but to no avail. There’s no option to pair.

The Vodafone Broadband app. 17D4321B-6D39-4CE4-BF18-776CC305B3AC.png

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
14: Advanced member

which vodafone router are you trying to pair with

View more options

Hello! Sorry that you're having issues with the app 😥 To connect the router please select the 'connect router' option from the list. After this please press the WPS button on the left handside of the router which will pair it with the app. Let us know if you need any more assistance with this. Ross

View more options

Have the app been updated yet so it works on the vox3 (gigafast router)

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @gipjon 😊 The app isn't compatabile with Gigafast or the router at the moment, sorry about this. The Gigafast team would be best to advise on alternatives ways of carrying out the functions available on the app currently. They're available on 08080 034 515. Ross 

View more options

Good morning Ross 

I think every one on gigafast will know the gigafast number because of all the issues . But that was not the question I have asked you . i asked you ross when will the app be updated.

View more options