Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone broadband is closed but my credit score is going down

snjseb
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,

I had a previous Vodafone broadband Contract with Vodafone which ended in February 2023. Following this I received communication that an outstanding balance was due. I contacted Vodafone customer care who confirmed the account was closed and this payment was no longer required. Despite speaking to Vodafone several times I still received communication chasing the outstanding payment. After finally speaking to a Vodafone representative they told me the account was closed, no payment was due and no missed payments would show on my credit file. I am now in the process of submitting a mortgage application and looking at my credit report it is showing 13 missed payments till May 2024. Is there anyone that help have this resolved as it is hampering my credit score .I have contacted them last month April 2024 also , but they told that they have already raised the complaint.But, I can see that still my credit score is going down this month May 2024 also.Please help .thank you

1 REPLY 1

Lucy_F

Hi @snjseb sorry to hear you've been facing this issue. We're here to help. Please message our Social Media Team on the contact information found here and we'll get things looked into.