Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone cable internet support

rarino5
2: Seeker

I have Vodafone cable internet at home and it's been working flawlessly for more than a year. Now all of a sudden it started cutting all the time. It works for a few minutes and then interruptions happen few times in a row which makes everything unusable for a while. I am actually a telecommunications engineer so I really tried to fix the problem myself but the problem still persists [Removed] (it's clearly on Vodafone's side or the router itself).

Now the solution should have been easy, but the main problem is that I do not speak any German. I tried contacting their support many times hoping I would get someone who speaks English, but apparently they're forbidden from doing so. Most of the agents I got on the phone clearly understood what I was saying and answered me in German. But they refused to say a word in English.

Did anyone have to deal with them in similar situation? I usually get around this issue by sending email or generally any written form of support, but they don't seem to have any. All things I tried lead to the system asking me to call or request a call back.

Any help is much appreciated.

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic/personal information/inappropriate content please see Community Guidelines]

4 REPLIES 4

Jayach
16: Advanced member

I was about to say Vodafone don't do cable, then I realised you aren't in the U.K.

Unfortunately this is a U..K. forum, so unlikely anyone can help here.

Ripshod

khapunkap

I have Vodafone cable internet at home and it's been working flawlessly for more than a year. Now all of a sudden it started cutting all the time. It works for a few minutes and then interruptions happen few times in a row which makes everything unusable for a while. I am actually a telecommunications engineer so I really tried to fix the problem myself but the problem still persist s https://getappvalley.com/ (it's clearly on Vodafone's side or the router itself).

Now the solution should have been easy, but the main problem is that I do not speak any German. I tried contacting their support many times hoping I would get someone who speaks English, but apparently they're forbidden from doing so. Most of the agents I got on the phone clearly understood what I was saying and answered me in German. But they refused to say a word in English.

Did anyone have to deal with them in similar situation? I usually get around this issue by sending email or generally any written form of support, but they don't seem to have any. All things I tried lead to the system asking me to call or request a call back.

Any help is much appreciated.

Jayach

How odd, there was an identical query recently. (although that one seems to have gained a suspect link since)

Vodafone cable internet support - Community home

Same answers

Mods: These are probably Spam/Scams.