main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone customer service number [from outside UK]

SOLVED
View solved solution
2: Seeker

Why did BT [my mobile service provider] charge me £17 to access the 'calls from outside the UK' customer service number [it is an 07 number - 07836 191191] for a 20 minute call? I am a Vodafone Home Broadband customer [but not mobile] and was thinking of moving away, so I spent the 20 minutes in conversation with a service agent. The 191 number was consistently occupied.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
17: Community Champion

Hi @philreed

As you can see from this link, Vodafone provide a free 08080 number for Broadband and Home Phone customer service contact  Broadband and Home Phone FAQs

Short code 191 is for quick access to Vodafone customer services and will only connect from a Vodafone

If you were calling the Vodafone Customer Service number for when abroad, it is free from a Vodafone mobile but would be chargeable from an alternative provider.  If you contact BT Mobile they will be able to clarify the charges for you.

View more options
2 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @philreed

As you can see from this link, Vodafone provide a free 08080 number for Broadband and Home Phone customer service contact  Broadband and Home Phone FAQs

Short code 191 is for quick access to Vodafone customer services and will only connect from a Vodafone

If you were calling the Vodafone Customer Service number for when abroad, it is free from a Vodafone mobile but would be chargeable from an alternative provider.  If you contact BT Mobile they will be able to clarify the charges for you.

View more options
2: Seeker

It would be better if there was a warning saying that it is very expensive for non-Vodafone-mobile customers.

View more options