Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone customer service the worst its ever been

gipjon
16: Advanced member

Is it just me or is vodafone customers service the worst it has ever been .even the complaints department directors office has no idea what they are doing most of the time

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Before we get a defence post, here's a link to the latest figures on this to come out of OFCOM:  https://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/telecoms-and-pay-tv-complaints-q3-2020

gipjon

I knew vodafone has gone down hill loads and clearly customer services is really bad but 4 times more complaints than sky or ee is just ridiculous. 

Did i dream this or did vodafone a few year back say we have bad customer service at the moment but we are going to sort this issue out by giving the staff more training and sorting out the way we work   well all i can say is "you have made it worse and i did not think it could get worse tbh"

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry to hear you've had a poor experience with us @gipjon it's not we want for any of our customers. If the issue you're experiencing isn't account related, pop us a message here and we'll be happy to help. If it is account related, pop us a private message through one of our social channels and we'll take a look. 

gipjon

my poor experience is with you moderator mark on the other thread which you did not read. 

so how do we put complaints in about you not reading peoples posts and giving the wrong advise