main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone has failed to port my Landline number number.

Highlighted
2: Seeker

When I placed my order with Vodafone online I selected the option to keep my old number, I even called them after the order was completed just to make sure that the number would be transferred guaranteed and they said it would be. On the activation date I was given a new number but appearantly it would only be temporary for a few days. Well, 10 days have passed and I still don’t have my old number and yesterday I called Vodafone CS and they told me that I might never get this number back! Bare in mind that this number is for a business and it’s been in the business for over 25 years, where everyone would call to place an order etc ... I can’t even imagine how much money I’ve lost due to their incompetence :/ and now I literally have to change everything in my shop because my menus,the sign, business cards had my old number! Whoever reads this I advise not to go with Vodafone or any other company if you have a business, if you’re looking for a better price just call your account manager and try to get a better deal with deal instead of looking for another company. Thanks for ruining my business Vodafone. Tomorrow I’ll be cancelling my contract cause I’m still in the 14 days period. 

View more options
1 REPLY 1

This is really disappointing to hear @tbdmodz and I appreciate just how unsatisfying this experience must be for you. As part of our customer promise, we want to get all of your concerns addressed immediately! So a member of our team can get this looked into and investigate further, please contact our team via Facebook at Vodafone UK, or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. Don't forget to include the link to this thread, along with your username.

View more options