main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Vodafone keep sending me bills for broadband I don't have,

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I keep getting sent bills even though I have phoned vodafVodmany times and told them to cancel they have insisted that this time it's been cancelled and yet again another bill,now I have deat collection letters I've called I've emailed I'm sick of it any advice please

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
17: Community Champion

This sounds like fraud  / identity fraud may have taken place @Ton1 

This is the official Vodafone website that deals with fraud and includes a dedicated number and online form > Protecting-you/reporting-suspected-fraud.

And or Please let the Vodafone Social Media Team here catch up with your thread.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Ton1 

You don't mention if you have ever had broadband.  When you cancel there are always some further charges due to be billed.

The best thing here is to wait for the forum team to get to the thread, they will be able to put you in contact with the correct team to get this solved.

View more options

Apologies for our delay replying @Ton1, we're a little busier than usual across our social channels. So we can take a look into the bills you're receiving, please contact me using the link in the private message I've sent and we'll be in touch.

View more options
2: Seeker

Thanks for answering I never had the broadband the router didn't work and no matter how. Vodafone tried to fix this no joy that's why I cancelled it I've managed to stop them from billing me a couple of times then it all starts again ha

View more options

If you get anymore bills @Ton1, please contact us via Facebook at Vodafone UK; or get in touch on Twitter using the handle @VodafoneUK. One of our team will be happy to take a closer look into this for you. 

Please also provide a link to this thread, along with your username; this will save time and we’ll be able to help you quicker 👍

View more options