main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

Why my Business broadband order was cancelled?

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
2: Seeker

Good Evening,

I was with Demon for more than 10 years. The last 3 years I did pay for my broadband by direct debit directly to Vodafaone Limited. Because of clouser of Demon provider, we were forced to change ISP. I have choosed the Vodafone because I thouhgt I am your cusomer already.

I did call to your Comany and order was raised for the buisness broadband: SBL-1000000362907843.

However, I have recieved e-mail today that is stating: " As part of your order, we carry out some checks - which includes using information held by credit reference agencies. We’ve now completed these and unfortunately we won’t be able to offer you the product you’ve ordered.".

What is going on? I am already your client and paying you money! I am payning by direct debit!

Could somebody please explain me what should I do? Very soon I wil be without Internet - "back in stone age".

Thank you.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well, my problem was successfully resolved by Vodafone customer service.
I did receive my help online initially - where to go. After that I did call to the customer service. It took four switches between departments until I met the right person. What surprised me - everybody was very friendly and sincerely wanted to help me. I did not have contact with so friendly support service for many years. I hope my “new and shiny” broadband will work equally well and efficient.
Well done Vodafone and very impressive!

View more options
2 REPLIES 2

Well, my problem was successfully resolved by Vodafone customer service.
I did receive my help online initially - where to go. After that I did call to the customer service. It took four switches between departments until I met the right person. What surprised me - everybody was very friendly and sincerely wanted to help me. I did not have contact with so friendly support service for many years. I hope my “new and shiny” broadband will work equally well and efficient.
Well done Vodafone and very impressive!

View more options

@Sergey We're glad it's all sorted for you, If you ever need any further information or help, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Joe

View more options