Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Youview not working

Wormwood
2: Seeker

I switched over to Vodafone Superfast 1 yesterday (from Plusnet) and straight away my Youview box and the built-in Youview system on my Sony TV went haywire. I can't scroll back and I can't watch anything on catchup on either of them (both worked flawlessly with Plusnet just 12hrs earlier).

Anyone from Vodafone here?

4 REPLIES 4

Joe
4: Newbie

@Wormwood Hi there, that's strange that the YouView box and app on TV has stopped working. Can you access the internet and run BBC iPlayer? If you can, then I'd recommend contacting YouView as it maybe settings on that device and app on the Sony TV. Please let us know how you get on. Joe

Dani2194

Did you ever manage to resolve this issue as I have exactly the same problem. I have wasted hours trying to fix the issue to no a avail.  Any advice would be appreciated! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Dani2194 Changing broadband suppliers shouldn't cause an issue with inbuilt apps, but I'd definitely recommend checking the YouView Support page here, for some helpful troubleshooting steps.

Yes I got them working. I think I repeated the setup procedure for both the TV and the box.