main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

amazon voucher you do not get rip off

Highlighted
2: Seeker

joined vodaphone said i would get amazon voucher 3 months after never got this contacted customer service numerous times waiste of time do not want to help at all keep telling me you will get a email. this magic email that no person gets i have checkefd this and lots of people having same issue vodaphone ripped us of and you do not get these vouchers.now looking for new providerf   

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
4: Newbie

Hi, Could i ask, Was this direct with Vodafone that you signed up , Or was it Via a 3rd party company?  As the only offer that i was aware of with Vodafone direct, Was as when you refer i friend to the network.

If it was via a 3rd party company, It would require you to contact that company directly, As it would have been them, And not Vodafone themselves giving the offer of the Amazon voucher.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @iansim78 

Vodafone were running a promotion for a gift voucher 3rd June to 4th July this year.

To claim the voucher an email from a third party called WeGift with the Vodafone branding would have been sent to your email address within 120 days of starting the contract.  If you have not received this or you have any questions please sent an email to this address: uk -  vodafone vouchers @ awin. com removing the spaces.

View more options
4: Newbie

Ah ok, I must have missed that one AnnS. I hope this helps them out

View more options
2: Seeker

yes done all that before after speaking to advisors lost count of how many some say dont worry i have sorted this out for you others like yourself give this email adress or another witch you do not even get reply. advisors should not tell you it is sorted out if it isnt that is a clear lie and very wrong to lie to customers 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @iansim78 

I doubt that any of the advisors are not telling you the truth, they can only give the information they have been provided with and point you to the email address for the voucher.

If you had had the contract for 120 days, you should have received the email, just in case this has been received, it would also be worth checking your spam folder, these email can very often find their way there.

I would follow this link for direct help and support from the Team here on the forum: Contact Us

View more options