Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

amazon voucher you do not get rip off

iansim78
2: Seeker

joined vodaphone said i would get amazon voucher 3 months after never got this contacted customer service numerous times waiste of time do not want to help at all keep telling me you will get a email. this magic email that no person gets i have checkefd this and lots of people having same issue vodaphone ripped us of and you do not get these vouchers.now looking for new providerf   

9 REPLIES 9

Mexicanwave
4: Newbie

Hi, Could i ask, Was this direct with Vodafone that you signed up , Or was it Via a 3rd party company?  As the only offer that i was aware of with Vodafone direct, Was as when you refer i friend to the network.

If it was via a 3rd party company, It would require you to contact that company directly, As it would have been them, And not Vodafone themselves giving the offer of the Amazon voucher.

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @iansim78 

Vodafone were running a promotion for a gift voucher 3rd June to 4th July this year.

To claim the voucher an email from a third party called WeGift with the Vodafone branding would have been sent to your email address within 120 days of starting the contract.  If you have not received this or you have any questions please sent an email to this address: uk -  vodafone vouchers @ awin. com removing the spaces.

Ah ok, I must have missed that one AnnS. I hope this helps them out :Smiling:

yes done all that before after speaking to advisors lost count of how many some say dont worry i have sorted this out for you others like yourself give this email adress or another witch you do not even get reply. advisors should not tell you it is sorted out if it isnt that is a clear lie and very wrong to lie to customers 

AnnS

Hi @iansim78 

I doubt that any of the advisors are not telling you the truth, they can only give the information they have been provided with and point you to the email address for the voucher.

If you had had the contract for 120 days, you should have received the email, just in case this has been received, it would also be worth checking your spam folder, these email can very often find their way there.

I would follow this link for direct help and support from the Team here on the forum: Contact Us

p-l-m

That was a while back but the problem seems worse now. I am in my late 80's and was paying much more for internet and phone with BT. My son-in-law referred me to Vodafone Broadband using Refer-a-friend. He helped me set it up and I am very happy with it but he said I would get a voucher or money a month after installation and he showed me the red advert saying this. My internet was installed in December and I have heard nothing and received no voucher. I complained to him and he told me he had the same problem when he referred someone else and he heard nothing. He complained and eventually got a £25 payment for him and the other person but it took about 7 months! He was very annoyed but still said the internet itself is very goo. He has had many phone calls with Vodaphone about my case and has got nowhere with me, but they have given him £25, not a voucher and not me. He is so angry about the bad support from vodaphone that he has cancelled a mobile phone contract just because of this issue and plans to cancel several others. He thinks he cannot trust them anymore if he has serious problems elsewhere. He told me it is already costing vodaphon 80 pounds a month due to bad support from the refera-friend team.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey there @p-l-m - I'm disappointed to hear this is the experience you have had so far and that you're yet to receive your Amazon Voucher.

There are certain things that could happen when registering that can cause the process to not complete regarding the voucher, such as:

• You must use the link your son sent you to get your reward, you mustn’t go to any other websites or tabs after clicking the referral link. This includes comparison websites or cashback sites
  • You must use same email address to register as you intend to use for your new Vodafone account

For all T&Cs on the 'Refer-a-Friend' promotion please see here. Also, please don't hesitate to drop us a message on social media so that we can see what's what with your vouchers. When dropping us a message make sure to include a link back to this forum, your landline/account and your full name.

He said he did all that correctly, but please see below comment from him.

Vodafone refer-a-friend problem

Pauline, sorry about this Just show them this copied directly from Vodafone website. Everyone there keeps quoting 90 days as an excuse even though it is clearly 30 days. It took more like 200 days before I got it last time! I will respond myself when I see you.

David
When will I receive my reward?

For Vodafone Home Broadband customers, you’ll receive your vouchers by email within 30 days after your friend has activated their broadband.

For Pay monthly customers, you’ll receive your vouchers by email within 90 days of your friend’s purchase.

Evie
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for sharing this @p-l-m - I'd advise following the link I've provided above to get in touch with us on social media so that we can look into this for you 👍