Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

broadband Router

jimhrvy
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

My broadband is being upgraded next week; the (new) router has arrived today, can I use it straight away or must I wait until the upgrade is carried out?

6 REPLIES 6

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Are you moving from another ISP to Vodafone  ?

Has Vodafone given you an activation date which is usually 10 days from the date you placed your order @jimhrvy  ?

If so plug it in and see.

How-long-will-it-take-to-activate-my-Vodafone-Broadband. 

" It will take approximately 10 working days for your Vodafone Broadband to be active from the date that you place your order. However, it is important to remember that this time can vary depending on any engineering work which is required. This will be confirmed in your service confirmation letter.

You’ll be asked at point of sale on what date you’d like the services to be connected, and we’ll notify you if this changes for any reason. "

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I am already with vodafone; my 18 month contract has ended and decided to get a faster (broadband) speed.

The activation date, suplied by Vodafone, is next wednesday; just keen to get the (new) router up and running!

Judging by the comments it's a step from the current on I am using!

AnnS

Hi @jimhrvy 

If you new router is compatable and registered to your account you should be able to set it up and start using, you have probably been sent one of the new improved routers.  You will need to add the new router to the broadband application and should be good to go after set up.

What do mean by "adding the outer to the Broadband application"? 

BandOfBrothers

As far as I'm aware @jimhrvy  the Vodafone Connect Router is a plug and play affair.

Plug it in and it should work.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @jimhrvy 

Please see here: Broadband Application