main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

broadband issues

2: Seeker

Hello everyone,

I've got a question about Vodafone's Home Broadband. I've got the Superfast 2 version, claiming 63Mbps as an average speed. It's not the cheapest deal, but I really liked the idea of having that speed. They also give you a 15% discount whenever you don't achieve a certain speed, so I thought that for their own sake they will do everything they can for you to achieve that speed.

I've been with them for 3 months now, and I'm not really pleased with the service. My internet is rarely above the speed to not get a discount. In other words, every month since I've joined I've been getting the discount. Which sounds great, but it's still £21.50 for a rather crapy internet connection. For example, streaming of catch up TV is usually an issue with a lot of interruptions. And about 3 times a day there's just no internet for a couple of minutes.

View more options
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
GDR
1: Seeker

Likewise, we have two Vodafone broadband accounts, one in Oxfordshire and one in mid Wales, both have been bad and over the last two weeks have become even worse. Those in the house who use the internet more intensively than I do have said that it has “always been worse than BT”. Now much as I dislike BT and their awful offshore call centre, I see no option to change back, Vodafone have had plenty of time to sort out the problems with their network and they haven’t, broadband speeds are consistently low. Actually using the word consistently is wrong because there is nothing very consistent about the Vodafone broadband network, it is all over the place most of the time.

View more options

@martinbaker2727 and @GDR, I appreciate that your both having a poor experience with the broadband. 

I've sent you both a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View more options