main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Other broadband queries

cannot log in to Vodafone website

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Anybody else unable to log in? 

Get text code to confirm, but it gets stuck.

Any attempt to make the log in box go away sends me back to the secure log in page again.

View more options
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

You've probably tried this but sometimes clearing the browsers data and cache etc and then close down the browser and re launch can help @jonbey 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

I did, but it's a new account too, never logged in before. 

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

In that case contacting customer services on 191 , Live Chat or the Vodafone Social Media Teams via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries shouod be able to help @jonbey 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

I tried all thise too - Tobi never responded, and the only contact page I could find required me to sign in to my account to send a message!

View more options
Highlighted

@jonbey In that case it may be best that you reach out to us on Social Media instead to sort this, you can find out how to following the Contact Us page @BandOfBrothers linked in the thread. 

View more options
Highlighted

Sometimes when I open any website using Vodafone network, it automatically redirectss me to the Voda homepage. I don't know what's the problem.

View more options
Highlighted

@imcheel Could you send over a screenshot of what you're seeing when going to a website, such as bbc.co.uk? 

View more options