main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Other broadband queries

dsl line connection drop

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
4: Newbie

solved

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Sunshine12, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband dropping out and know how frustrating this can be.

So I can access your account to run some diagnostics and help pin point any possible problems, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

View more options
4 REPLIES 4

Hey @Sunshine12, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your broadband dropping out and know how frustrating this can be.

So I can access your account to run some diagnostics and help pin point any possible problems, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

View solution in original position

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi how was this solved I have the same issue and am very frustrated by it?

View more options
2: Seeker

Hi there, likewise to Myarborough - how was this connection drop issue solved please, as I have a very similar issue and understandably am extremely frustrated by it and the like of willingness of Vodafone to take on or acknowledge this problem for me?

View more options

Hi @ChumleyWarner and @Myarborough, we can resolve this by running some connection tests. I will need you to contact our team on Facebook or Twitter please. 

View more options